Start Date: 13th January 2008
End Date: 10th October 2010
In Progress: 20ish/101
Big Boring Things
1. Clear my Credit Cards and Overdraft.
2. Have My Own Living Space
3. Have at least £1001 in savings. (0/1001)
7. Do 5 selfish things and don’t beat yourself up for it afterwards (0/5)
9. Break the rules 10 times. (1/10) 1. I quit my job without having a new one. I won't be doing it again
WOMAN, Like Yourself!
10. Reach and maintain my target weight.
11. Work towards a toned tummy – Considered completed when I can no longer be a “proper” belly dancer with the wibbles to go with it.
12. Buy 5 smart outfits with shoes to match. (0/5)
13. Invest in laser hair removal on my unmentionables.
14. Visit “Hooters” and feel superior. (Stop whining about being so top heavy and enjoy it!)
15. Post once a Month my LJ with something that makes me happy and tag it for easy retrieval. (2/33) - Tagged with "Happy Dance"
16. Take a self portrait photo once a month, upload and date it. (1/33) - Tagged with "Portrait"
Feel The Burn, Not the Belly
18. Give up the Deadly 3C’s (Carbonated Drinks, Crisps and Chocolate) for 6 months. (0/6) - Started 1st January 2009
23. Complete a half marathon run.
24. Ride my bike 33 times. (3/33)
25. Be able to do 50 proper push ups in one go. (5/50)
26. Do Yoga once a week for 3 months. (0/12)
Try or Buy Something New
28. Be able to play 5 tunes on the Violin. (0/5)
29. Learn conversational Italian.
30. Learn to make 5 different cocktails. (0/5)
31. Have decorated at least one room to my tastes.
33. Go Paragliding.
34. Take a Hot Air Balloon ride.
35. Take a dance class.
37. Watch 100 movies I feel I should have seen already. (15/100)-
1.The Fellowship of The Ring - Extended
2.The Return of the King - Extended
3.The Two Towers - Extended
4.Charlie Wilson's War
6.The Last King of Scotland
11.The Italian Job
12.The Great Escape
13.The Matrix Revisited
14.Star Wars III - Revenge of the Sith
15.Star Wars V - Empire Strikes Back - I honestly thought I had seen this already, I was so very wrong.
I Keep Meaning to...
39. Learn how to use a sewing machine and use it enough to be confident.
40. Learn how to and make a quilt
41. Do one productive thing every month and document it. (2/33)
42. Register and release 20 books on BookCrossing.com. (1/20) - 1.Don't Kiss Them Goodbye (Left on Number 9 bus midday on Friday 20th June.)
43. Learn how to make chocolates and make a gift of them to someone.
44. Participate in Project 365 for at least 365 days. (/365) - Restarted 31st December 2008
Pee Pee Pee's (Personal Pet Projects)
46. Construct a website from scratch and be proud of how it looks.
48. Complete at least 50,000 words of a novel. (6866/50,000)
49. Let someone else read what you have written. :p
50. Draw until my Sketch Book is full.
51. Paint until I can see improvement.
...Makes The World Go Round
56. Have 6 Money Free weekends. (0/6)
57. Continue to budget and know how much I have in my account until I am in the black.
58. Earn £500 that’s not from my main job. (137/500)
60. Get a tattoo.
61. Relearn how to do Handstands and Cartwheels.
62. Go Skinny Dipping.
63. Climb 6 Trees. (0/6)
64. Ride a Camel.
65. Buy five new hats and wear them even though you don’t suit hats. (1/5)
66. “Disappear” for a weekend.
67. Get Lost – Spend one day wandering somewhere without thought to finding my way back. (Probably in summer)
69. Go Grocery Shopping and only buy things I have never bought before.
70. Try 40 new foods. (20/40)
1. Moroccan Spiced Lamb with Apricot and Sultana Couscous
2. Butternut Squash & Chilli Curluzones with Goats Cheese
3. Babotie (South African Dish)
4. Alcapulco Chicken
5. Chinese Pork Stir Fry
6. Beef in Beer Stew
7. Thai Red Curry
9. Stuffed Aubergine
10. Stuffed Tomatoes
11. Crete Cannelloni
12. Peach Stuffed Pork Loin with a Butter and Thyme Rub
13. Stuffed Baked Apples
14. Poached Pears
15. Egg Yolks - GROSS!
16. Passion fruit
19. Indian Sweets (not sure of proper name)
Are We There Yet? How Many More Corners?
71. Go to Italy.
72. Take a picture of myself with 10 famous landmarks/structures. (0/10)
73. Visit Cape Town
74. Visit Scotland
75. Take someone to Dublin.
76. Visit Dee in Austen.
77. Have five new passport stamps. (0/5)
78. Go to the airport on a Friday and randomly buy a seat on the next available flight (excluding Long Haul as I won’t get back in time for work Monday). Spend a totally unplanned weekend wherever I end up. (This one is for after I’ve paid off my debts and have some savings ;) )
Make Someone Happy
79. Write 20 random notes to let people know I was thinking about them (3/20):
1.Not-Valentines Card - I wrote Rich a card randomly to tell him what I liked about him. It had a little fairy on the front which said "What I love about you... is your willy!" It made me giggle.
2.The Easter Claus - I sent Essy a little note of nonsense for Easter and included a Santa Claus pen which I found on my desk.
3.Cactus Penis - Left rich a note under his duvet telling him things aren't as bad as they seem and that I love him. Also that his Cactus loves him too... which is why it keeps trying to look like a giant cock! Haha
80. Organise and carry out 33 Surprises! (2/33):
1.Boo - I turned up at Richard's work unannounced on a Thursday night.
2.Care Package - I made Rich a care package of some of his favourite things, cold medicine and some magazines when he was ill. I even drew a little card of a dinosaur sneezing!
82. Go up in the horrid loft to help mum sort it out.
84. Treat my mother to a weekend away somewhere.
87. Go through and throw out as many sentimental keepsakes as I can bare.
88. Put any that I can’t bare to throw away into a scrapbook/memory box.
89. Finish organising my Itunes, including artwork. Keep it up to date and backed up!
91. Fill my 80gb Ipod with exciting music. (53/80)
92. Empty and sort out the landing cupboard. Claim a Shelf as MINE!
95. Stop “Saving” the notebook I keep with me everyday and USE it for more than just my budget. Considered completed when I have to replace it.
96. Snazz up & Print out Items on this list, cover my walls at mum’s with them to stay motivated. Take them down as I complete them.
99. Turn up somewhere uninvited.
100. Use my Snowboard Vouchers and take at least 2 follow up lessons/visits to slope. (0/3)
101. When I go on a reasonably long journey on public transport, write something (A letter, confession, poem, riddle) and leave it behind. (0/5)